Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman, dentists in Hawthorne New Jersey are helping people who have damaged teeth get a new smile with porcelain tooth crowns.
Porcelain tooth-colored crowns are custom-made to restore a tooth and repair damage for a structurally-strong tooth.
Porcelain tooth crowns are today’s popular dental solution for people who have damaged, chipped or cracked teeth, or a large cavity within their tooth.
Porcelain Tooth Crowns can be used for:
- Repairing cracks and chips in teeth;
- Filling embarrassing gaps and spaces between teeth;
- Shaping teeth that are damaged, chipped, cracked or broken;
- Whitening teeth that are discolored or dull;
- Providing natural-looking white teeth – porcelain crowns look like natural teeth and provide a bright-white new smile that improves overall appearance.
Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman are talented dentists in Hawthorne, New Jersey specializing in general and cosmetic dentistry. Drs. Pallotta & Rauzman offer general and cosmetic dentistry including; dental implants, porcelain veneers, “Smile Makeovers, Invisalign braces, dental bridges and crown, dentures, tooth bonding, teeth whitening and much more.